Date of effect: 25 MAY 2018
INTRODUCTIONBODYPUR UnipessoalLda, whose headquarters is located at RuaCesaltinaFialho Gouveia No. 703, 2645 038 Alcabideche Cascais PORTUGAL (hereinafter ” Company ” or ” we “) uses technologies on this website (the ” Site “) to collect data for us to improve your online experience, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations for the protection of personal data, including: (i) Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on computers, files and freedoms; (ii) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Rules on Data Protection, hereinafter ” RGPD “); and (iii) any other normative act, decree, regulation or provision to be enacted by an authority for data protection in character appropriate national or European staff – hereinafter collectively ” Rules applicable to the protection of personal data ” .
- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small files stored on your computer or on your mobile phone. They are mostly used to run a website, improve their operations and make them more efficient. In fact, a website can read these files and interview, which allows it to recognize you and record important information that will facilitate your use of the website (e.g., preferences as a user of the site – it -after ” User “).
- WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
You will find below the list of different types of cookies used on the website.
Essential cookies (or technicalcookies) . These cookies are essential for use of the site because they allow the user to navigate and to use all the features. Without these essential cookies, some services may not be provided and the Site may not be as effective as desired.
Performance and audience measurement Cookies (or analytical cookies) . With these cookies, we collect information on the use of the site, allowing us to improve the performance of the latter. For example, these cookies allow us to know the page’s most visited website and the usage patterns of the site, to record any difficulties that the user might encounter when using it and to tell if our advertising campaigns are relevant.
Functionality cookies. In certain circumstances, we may use functionality cookies that allow us to store the choices the user has made on the Site and to provide better and more personalized features, such as Web pages, the recall of participation in promotion or other services such as watching a video or publishing a comment on a blog. All these features help us to improve the visit to the site by the User.
Direct targeting cookies. In some cases, we use direct targeting cookies that allow us to offer the user an enhanced navigation experience that fits their choices and preferences. All these features allow us to continually improve the browsing experience on the Site, while offering users the products and services that might interest them.
- HOW TO MANAGE YOUR PREFERENCES IN RESPECT OF COOKIES
By modifying browser settings, the user can control and manage the installation of cookies in the terminal by setting their browser. Thus it is possible to configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies or systematically according to issuer. It is also possible to choose to be automatically notified when a cookie is stored on the terminal.
Finally, to get more control over the management of cookies, the user can configure their browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies are occasionally offered to him before a cookie is likely to be deposited on the hard drive by the server of the website they visit.
It is advisable to configure their browser for their convenience. For further cookie-related information the user can visit www.youronlinechoices.com. Each browser is different.
A list of the most frequently used browsers that will disable cookies.
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
The Company reserves the right to modify or update this Cookies Policy according to different guidelines, judgments, opinions and regulations applicable to the protection of personal current or future data. Please refer to the date of effect indicated at the beginning of this policy to determine the date of the last update.
- CONTACT US
Date of effect 25 MAY 2018
BODYPUR UnipessoalLda, whose headquarters is located at RuaFialho Gouveia Cesaltina No. 703, 2645 038 Cascais Alcabideche PORTUGAL ( “hereinafter Company ” or ” We “), please kindly take note of collection arrangements, use and sharing your personal data through this website (the ” Site “) and the use of related services (the ” services “), In accordance with applicable laws and regulations for the protection of personal data, including: (i) Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on computers, files and liberties; (ii) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Rules on Data Protection, hereinafter ” RGPD “); and (iii) any other normative act, decree, regulation or provision to be enacted by an authority for data protection in character appropriate national or European staff – hereinafter collectively ” Rules applicable to the protection of personal data ” .
The Services may include in particular the organisation of competitions, lotteries, challenges, and other one-off initiatives, in collaboration with the Group.
- SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
The Company is responsible for processing personal data (i.e. any information relating to an identified or identifiable person, called ” Person concerned “), concerning you, processed through the Site and using the Services, under the conditions outlined in this policy to protect personal data ( ” Policy personal data “).
- What types of Personal Data do we collect ?
The collection company (1) registration data; (2) the data you have voluntarily shared with the Company; (3) the navigation data related to access and use of the Site and Services and (4) other miscellaneous information. In particular, the Company collects the following information:
- Registration Information: collected via the registration form.
- Data you voluntarily share with the Company: the Company may collect your personal data (e.g. name, surname, email, address, phone number, etc. …) when submitting a request via the online form on the site, when you create an account on the website or when using our services.
- Navigation data: when you access and use the Site or Services, the Company may collect information about those visits. For example, to establish your connection to the Site or the Services, our servers receive and record information about your computer, device and browser, which may notably include the IP address, browser type, and further information on software or hardware. If you access the Site or Services from a mobile phone or another device, the company can collect the unique identifier of the device, the location data, and other identifying data on this device. The information can also be collected via cookies and other tracking technologies (such as browser cookies, retargeting, audience measurement, web beacons, and Adobe Flash technology etc. …). These technologies can also be used to collect and store information about your use of the Site or Services, such as the pages you’ve visited, online content you viewed, internet searches you have performed and advertisements you have seen. For more information, please see our Cookies Policy on Internet searches you have done and advertisements you have seen. For more information, please see our Cookies Policy (shown below) .
We do not collect:
- Specific categories of Personal Date: we ask you not to disclose to us or contact us with data considered as Special Categories of Personal Data or assimilated by the CNIL (including social security number, ethnic origin, political opinions, religions and beliefs, health data or trade union membership) through our Site, the Services or by any other means.
- PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process data to:
- Allow you to use the Site and Services;
- Evaluate and improve our services and the corresponding functions;
- Enhance your experience using the Site and Services;
- Provide you with customer support and respond to your enquiries;
- Comply with the legal obligations (including obligations related to the provision of services) or respond to requests from public and government authorities;
- Respond to the Company’s interests; in some cases, the Company may in particular disclose your personal data, including when the Company believes in good faith that such data processing is necessary to: (i) protect, exercise or defense of rights, private life, security, property of the Company or those of its employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements and our terms and conditions); (Ii) protect the safety, privacy and security of users of the Site, Services or the public; (Iii) protect against fraud or risk management purposes;
- Subject to your prior consent, if necessary, to conduct canvassing operations with you, according to your preferences and personal choices;
- Subject to your consent to share your personal data with our trusted business partners, including other Group entities to enable them to send you commercial messages.
- ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE TREAT YOUR DATA?
- WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF YOUR DATA?
The Company retains your personal data as long as necessary to accomplish the purpose of requesting, as described in Section 3 above.
Your information is stored:
Data are processed both manually and electronically, and are protected by appropriate security measures. In this regard, although the Company uses reasonable administrative, technical and organizational methods to protect personal data against theft, loss, use, disclosure or unauthorized modification, it cannot guarantee to guard against all existing IT risks.
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
- Other Group entities, as appropriate;
- Third party service providers, contractors or subcontractors second level (i.e. IT service providers, other group entities, services related to services providers – for illustrative purposes, and without this list is not exhaustive: service providers, IT experts, consultants and lawyers, companies involved in potential mergers, divisions or other transformations);
- Competent national authorities: to comply with law;
- Trusted business partners : subject to your consent. The causes to which these third parties may in particular belong are: (i) consumer goods, (ii) personal care, (iii) beauty products, (iii) home maintenance (iv) seals and products of seal etc. …
- IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED ABROAD?
We do not transfer any personal data to non-members of the EEA countries.
- MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
The Website is not aimed at individuals under 18 years and the Company does not knowingly collectpersonal data of individuals under 18.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA?
You can, at any time and completely free of charge, exercise the following rights:
- Right of access, portability, rectification, erasure and restriction of information about you;
- Right to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of data;
- Ability to send us your instructions to arrange the fate of the data (storage, deletion, communication to a third party, etc. …) in case of death.
You can exercise these rights by writing to the following address: email@example.com
You also have a right of appeal to a national supervisory authority such as the National Informatics and Liberties Commission for violations of the regulations on protection of personal data and in particular, European Regulation No. 2016-679.
- CHANGES AND UPDATES
The Personal Data Policy will be effective as of the effective date stated in the introduction. The Company reserves the right to modify or supplement this document due to any changes or additions to applicable regulations for the protection of personal data. These changes will be communicated prior to their entry into force by the Company.